Dubai is popular for it’s ultra modern unique architecture, buildings, skyscraper, impressive hotels, luxury shopping, the stunning Burj Khalifa and energetic nightlife. Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai saw a huge addition to the tourism when Burj Khalifa the stunning skyscraper was built. The height of Burj Khalifa is 829.8 m and a roof height of 828 m. Hence, it is considered as the world’s tallest structure and building.
Every year the number of tourist increases, which is why it is also considered to have more tourism than the last year, 35 million approximately. For reaching Dubai it is very easy. Book your flights directly from us with the lowest and best price guaranteed.
The ideal time to visit the country will be in winters which is from November to April. January and February see a heavy tourists traffic because of the Dubai Shopping Festival.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2019 to 2020 will commence from 26th December 2019 and will end on 1st February 2020. Dubai Shopping Festival is an annual celebration of fireworks, amazing concerts, raffles, great prizes and eventually for the biggest and grandest shopping experiences.
What can you buy in Dubai Shopping Festival?
You will be spoiled for your choices here in Dubai Shopping Festival 2020 because they have fabulous collection that will amaze you. Heavy number of tourist traffic are seen during this time. Here are a list of things you can buy and is available at the Dubai Shopping Festival 2020.
- Apparels (Designer clothes
- Perfumes and Cosmetics
- Leather bags and jackets
- Gold Jewelry
- Home Decor items
- Gadgets & electronic items
- Dry Fruits
- Exotic foods and spices
Apart from attending and having fun in the Dubai Shopping Festival you can also visit all the beautiful and attractive places of Dubai. Hence, here is a list of places you must visit in Dubai in 2020.
1. Burj Al Arab – This is the world famous 7-star hotel situated on the beautiful beach of Dubai. The stunning destinations offers the finest service and experience throughout. This is a luxury hotel in Dubai. Staying here will feel you like haven. Book your stay at the most luxury hotel in the world with us.
2. Burj Khalifa – It is the most iconic and stunning structure and building in the world. It is considered as the world’s tallest building.
3. Zayed Mosque –
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. The largest mosque in the country, it is the key place of worship for daily prayers. During Eid, the mosque is visited by more than 50,000 people.
4. Miracle Garden – Dubai Miracle garden opens its door for millions of travelers. Located in the heart of Dubai land, the 72,000 square meter destination will be brought to life with the largest display of the most fragrant and colorful blooms, with over 50 million flowers of 120 varieties, as well as new stunning attractions and fun-filled activities.
5. The Pointe – Cool, calm and collected at the Pointe. Vibrant colors, a variety of restaurants and shops, a pristine beach, cool vibes and exciting escapades. This is a spectacular place with best dining restaurants, cafes, shopping malls, located at the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. Book our Dubai tour Packages and get to visit all the major attractions of Dubai under our guidance with best price.
6. Dubai Frame – With its award-winning design that takes after a massive picture frame, Dubai Frame is an astonishing attraction which is fast progressing in the heart of Dubai. True to its name, the main idea behind this architectural splendor is let you enjoy the awe-inspiring views of the city’s both iconic new and charming old sights from a single frame.
7. Gold Souk – Dubai Gold Souk is traditional market in Dubai (UAE). There are more than 380 retailers, most of them are women gold jewelry traders. Dubai is popular for Gold Jewelry traders. Mass tourists visit this place to buy gold. When you visit Dubai, make sure to visit this places and buy some gold ornaments.
8. Dubai Mall – This is home of Shopping festivals. It is one of the the world’s largest shopping mall in UAE. When you visit the Dubai Mall you’re bound to stand in awe of the sheer splendor of its artistic corners and attractions.
9. Global Village – Global Village Dubai is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road Dubai. It combines cultures of 90 countries across the world at one place. It claims to be the world’s largest tourism, leisure, shopping and entertainment project. It is the region’s first cultural, entertainment, family and shopping destination.
10. Dubai Formula Races –The biggest international event in the United Arab Emirates and its capital city Abu Dhabi. It is the most glamorous event of the year. If you a fan enquire us and book Dubai tour packages from us.
11. Bollywood Park – This is family- friendly theme park. It is designed like a Bollywood film set with different rides, statues, stunning shows and amazing performances to enjoy.
12. The Palm – Palm Islands are three artificial islands, Palm Jumeirah, Deira Island and Palm Jebel Ali, on the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Creation of the islands started in 2001. Only Palm Jumeirah has been completed. This island takes the form of a palm tree, topped by a crescent.
13. Dubai beach – The orange gold stretches far and wide. Set your eyes steady on the horizon and get lost in the rhythmic percussion of waves on sand, with only a few bright streaks remaining to signal the passing of another magical day at the Dubai beach.
14. The Lego land – Legoland Dubai Resort is a family theme park in Dubai. It opened on October 31, 2016. It is the first Lego land park in the Middle East and was the seventh worldwide. Whenever visiting Dubai, surely visit this park.
15. Dubai theme Park – Dubai has some extremely fun-filled theme parks that includes IMG World of Adventure, Ferrari world, Lego land, Motiongate, Ski, Laguna water park and many more. Spend an adventurous rime with your family and friends in these theme parks.
16. Adventure Sports in Dubai – Thrilling are all around, the only question is: what does adventure mean to you? Whether it’s zipping through skyscrapers, hitting the desert sands on a quad bike, or flying over the waves of the sea, Dubai has every sort of outdoor adventure for the young and the young at heart. Skiing on ice, Sky diving, Bungee jumping, riding in desert, etc.
17.Wadi Wild Water Park – Fun galore is always in store when you visit Dubai. Perfect for the year-round sunshine, wild wadi water park has something for everyone, from adrenaline-fueled rides for thrill-seekers to idyllic beaches and poolside loungers for those who like to take things a little easier, and then there’s this beautiful lazy river.
18. Dubai desert – Tackle waves of sand as you head off-road in a dune buggy, and take a trip down memory lane and uncover the history hidden between the alleys at Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood.
Feel the rush in your blood. Connect to the rhythm in your soul. Listen to the music in your heartbeat.
Dubai also has some finger licking cuisines and foods you would love to hog. For all the food lover’s here are some of the best restaurants in Dubai you must try when you visit the country.
- Saudi Kitchen
- Lebanese joints
- Al Dawaar revolving restaurant
- Dinner Cruise
- Maui beach Bar
- The house of Curry
Planning a trip to Dubai? Get a free quote from us. Book Dubai tour packages from us at the best price available. Get in touch now.